how it works
LipoZero is a device that can manage face and body. The combination of technology for fat reduction reduces fat and cellulite at once to create a healthy body. LipoZero can be used for body care and anti-aging at once.
– Lipozero’s Multipolar RF is one of the latest technological breakthrough in the fields of radiofrequency. Innovative technology harnesses the inherent benefits of RF yet overcomes the limitations of previous mono & bi-polar technologies.
– Completely safe and extremely efficacious. Optimal RF energy to the skin surface and subcutaneous fat layers resulting in immediate visible body and facial contouring effects without surgery or downtime.
The suction effect occurs due to a reduced atmospheric pressure inside the applicator hole. As the air is sucked out, the skin and subcutaneous tissue is lifted upwards, folds then compresses.
– Increased local blood circulation & stimulates lymphatic drainage.
– Facilitates fibroblast activity & promotes vasodilation and diffuses oxygen.
– Enables precise & more up-close delivery of energy.
– 34KHz uniquely engineered flat ultrasound technology.
– Acoustic thermal & acoustic mechanical effects heat & vibrate the treatment area and stimulate the fat cells to release their lipid content.
Low Level laser
– 650nm low level laser.
– Photochemical biostimulation is generated by targeting the chromophore of Cytochrome C Oxidase.
1) Disrupt the fat cell by creating transient pore at adipocyte cell membrane.
2) Break down the triglycerides to 3 free fatty acid & glycerol by stimulating the lipase.
– Blue(415nm) & Red(620nm) LED therapy.
1) Blue(415nm) works by killing the bacteria deep in the skin that is responsible for acne.
2) Red(620nm) stimulates the fibroblasts that produce collagen, which gives young skin its plump look.
A . Left Handpiece
Four in One easy to use handpiece. RF / Ultrasound / Low Level Laser / LED
B . Right Handpiece
Three in One easy to use handpiece.
RF / Vacuum Suction / LED
Q: Do you have side effects?
A: The risk is low because it is not treated with a strong stimulus. Immediately after the procedure, daily life is possible and it is important not to give excessive stimulation to the treatment area.
Q: Who should avoid the treatment?
A: Pregnant women, Patients with scars or infection on the treated area, People with keloid lesion, Patients with a mechanical heart assist device, People with sensitive skin, Patients with tumor, Patients with metal pins inside of the body, People with special conditions for operation.